Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Whole Gang

Kate, Maggie, Ella, and Sarah

I've been trying lately to get a good group shot of all four girls at the same time. I'd settle for 3 in one 1 in another, but alas this is the best I've been able to do! Seems I get them all dressed, in one place, grab the camera, have them all facing the same direction, aim and then someone either moves or looks away. Oh well... I'll keep trying. Only one more week until Maggie, Kate, and Sarah will be one year old! I seriously can not believe how quickly this year has flown by. Ella has grown and changed so much too. In another year we'll probably look like we've got quads instead of triplets plus one.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Ms. ~K said...

I LOVE THE B/W SHOT...
BLACK AND WHITE WOULD BE GREAT ON YOUR NEW BLOG HEADER...