Friday, September 7, 2012

Big Smiles





I have been missing from the blogging world for quite some time now.   We've been busy.... to put it mildly.

I'm not going to try to catch up tonight.

I simply want to document one of my new favorite things:  I absolutely love all the spontaneous smiles that I see cross complete strangers faces  when my girls are flanking me as I run through the grocery store, or the drug store, or the zoo... you get the idea.  They are a zany crew, these Four Silly Sisters, and I thank God every day that he made each one of them just the way they are!





1 comments:

Do Dah said...

So, I heard that Maggie lost another tooth and made her smile even bigger! Thanks for the post. I wanted to call you tonight to see if we could skype so I could examine that snaggle toothed grin. But I can never think about it until it's too late. Hug the girls for me!