Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wow!

Well, I figured out how I'm going to keep my mind off the fact that Scott is gone again until July...

I got my confirmation call today that our family has been selected to become a Panasonic Living in HD Family! This means that we'll be "testing out" lots of great new equipment for them and sharing our experiences with the world. Check out the list of new stuff we'll be using here, and expect an invite to come enjoy it all once installed if you live nearby!

I'm so excited that at least some of my time will soon be consumed with finding the best source of HD service around here and how best to fit all this new equipment into our home!

Scott (and the blog too for that matter) can expect lots more videos of the girls real soon...

4 comments:

Kimberly and the GA Guinn Triplets said...

Congrats MB! We might have to make a drive up to see you guys to try out some of this stuff! I know the things aren't as good as Scott, but at least you'll have some fun playing with them all!

Kimberly and the GA Guinn Triplets

Dorinda said...

Well that is very cool :) I didn't even know you could do that!

Very sweet photos of you guys and Scott - I'm sure you miss him already.

Andrea said...

Awesome- you totally deserve it!! Enjoy!

Stephanie said...

Hooray for you and your family! I'm thrilled for you!