Monday, September 22, 2008

Sarah

Whew, I'm finally about finished posting the girls' two year updates. Up last, but making plenty of headlines on the blog lately, is Sarah.

Here are her favorites: food- KayKay snacks, color- red and pink, song- Do Lord, dvd- Signing Time ABC signs, activity- reading books.

When asked about best friends she said, "Kelli is my best-est fwiend and KayKay too". Kay nicknamed Sarah a 'sick puppy' some time back, and Sarah tells everyone who asks that she is KayKay's sick puppy. The rest of us call her Sarah Bug... I have no idea why?!?

At her 2 year well check the first thing the doctor did when she came into the room was ask Sarah a question. For the life of me I can not remember what the question was because Sarah's response made my heart swell to 2 times it's normal size. Sarah's sweet southern little miss manners lessons have paid off because her answer to said question was "Es ma'am". Like I said, I thought my heart would burst with pride right then and there!!

Now that I've got that blatant bragging out of the way, on to the stats. She weighs 23 lbs and is 34.5 inches tall.

As I've previously mentioned, she loves, loves her sisters, her "clipity clop" shoes, getting smileys on the chart, and being in charge. She is feisty, independent, and stubborn one minute, and then in the next she can be snugly, lounging on the most comfortable lap, and quietly taking in whatever is going on around her. Just like Maggie, Kate, and Ella, this little fireball is pure love!

4 comments:

Happy Home said...

wow, i'm blown away by your girls language skills...they understand 'favorite' and 'best friend'? and know their colors and have a preference. that's super

Bree at Clarity Defined said...

I've adored these 2yr updates!

Cadi + 4 said...

I bet the Dr was impressed with her manners too. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting 100 Days to Christmas! I have enjoyed browsing around your blog - wow! 4 girls!! What a beautiful family.

Jen
http://www.ListPlanIt.com