Thursday, July 24, 2008

And the Winner Is....

Boy am I grateful that I didn't have to judge the contest myself... even drawing randomly was nerve wracking! We had 53 entrants as of 10pm last night, and sometime around 11pm I printed them off, highlighted the names (just so I wouldn't miss anyone), and then carefully labeled them each with a number. Next I plugged in the info and viola:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

33
Timestamp: 2008-07-24 03:21:36 UTC


Go back and double check me, but my calculations (the first, second, and third time- yes I'm a little bit nuts) have Melissa from the Twincredible Twosome blog at lucky spot number 33.

Congratulations Melissa!! Thank you to everyone who entered. I want to say a huge thank you to the folks at Chicco who so generously offered this prize!! There were so many great, compelling entries, maybe they will offer another stroller some time!?!

Thanks again to everyone. It has been fun!! Melissa, sometime when you are not too busy chasing your fabulous twosome around please send me an email with your address so that I can pass it along to the folks at Chicco and they can get your stroller out to you.

1 comments:

Hope said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks so much to you and CHICCO! I know you must have a million things on your plate right now. Praying you have a great day!