Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Interview

No, I'm not looking for work. The four little charges I have already constitute full time status in my book. However, I did have an interview recently over at 5 Minutes for Mom about my blog. You can check it out if you like by clicking on the link below:




Don't go looking for anything deep. I basically just answered questions about why I blog and when I got started... those kinds of things.

I have to say that outside of real life friends and other multiples moms blogs I read, almost all the others are people that I've discovered through 5 Minutes for Mom somehow. They host lots of blog carnivals and giveaways, and always have something good going on. If you enjoy blogging and haven't ever checked them out, you definitely should give them a look.

2 comments:

Dorinda said...

Very cool MB! I didn't hardly know what blogging was when I started. I was twelve weeks pregnant with the girls and my husband thought it would be a good way to keep friends and family updated about the pregnancy. Now it's turned into my baby book and a huge part of my life. Weird, huh? And if the site every crashed I would have a minor melt down!!

Laura S. said...

I enjoyed reading your interview. Your blog was definitely my inspiration for joining the blogging community. I always love hearing about what the four silly sisters and their wonderful parents are up to.