Thursday, January 24, 2008

Questions 2008 for the girls

... Well just questions for Ella this year, but by next year we'll check in with the other three for answers as well. Thanks for the idea from JMom at Lots of Scotts ! I found a couple of boredom buster ideas there for these winter time blahs we've got, too. Check out her blog if you have toddlers and are in need of new ideas.

Ella's Questions and Answers for January 2008
Answers are in italics and exactly what came out of her mouth... hence, they don't all make sense. (I've been hanging out with Ella so much I make rhymes all the time, ha, ha)

What are you good at doing? I'm good at taking care of babies, warming them up. Are you?
If you had $10, how would you spend it? I'd buy lots, lots, lots, lots of baby dolls. If you had $10 what would you buy?
What are you afraid of? What? Oh, I'm afraid of all the mean guys... they might bite me.
Who are your friends? Kelli, Kari, Lucy, you- mommy, Mimi, and my sisters
What's important to you? God is
What is your favorite book? This (a little purple notebook she has in her hands)
What is your favorite food? cake
What do you think you'll like best about school? I don't want to go there anytime
What is your favorite thing to do? Make a mess and clean it up
How do you show your family you love them? This way (she's hugging my neck as I type)
What do you want to be when you grow up? A mom
Why? Cause I'd just like to...
What are you thankful for? Daddy
Tell me something about God. Does he wear a sweater?

4 comments:

AUNT BEE said...

how cute!!!
this made me smile!!

Kelli said...

oh my goodness! too precious! Ella sounds like an absolute sweetheart!

- Kelli

Dorinda said...

Love it!! I love when they are small and talking. It's when they get older and they don't stop... Still debating as to whether I want the triplets to talk or not :)

But that is adorable - we should all record the fun things our kids say.

Whitney said...

Too cute! I can't wait until mine are big enough to give complete answers. We are still in the stage where everything is car, cat, or that!

Whitney