Monday, October 1, 2007

What's Kept Me From Blogging...


This great big pile of clothes and baby stuff is one of the many reasons I've been negligent about posting new pictures and exciting happenings lately. The sheer volume of stuff that I've been through in the last week is staggering! Trying to transfer over from one size to the next and one season to the next for the three little ones has been keeping me up at night... literally. As of midnight last night, I am done with the sort. I only have left Ella's closets and putting away in their respective rooms the fall/winter items for the babies and E. Getting the outgrown and no longer necessary items out of the house is a different story. My goal for having all that stuff gone is the end of October. Woohoo!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: