Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ella and Kindermusik Tales


Ella attended her first Kindermusik class today. She loved Ms. Lou and was excited about all the singing and dancing. The class is pretty full. I think there are about 12 children 18 months to 3 years old in there, plus their parents and a couple of infant siblings... it is going to be a wild and crazy adventure for us both. I love that she enjoys music so much. It is fun to hear her singing to herself all the time, and I believe that this class is only going to help encourage that. While we were still at home getting ready to go (and she was "helping" me put on my make-up), she got out the eyelash curler. Now, I'm not much of a make-up person at all. I almost never use the eyelash curler, so when she asked if I was going to ooze it I said that I only use it on special occasions. She looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Well, I would ooze it on Wednesdays." We came to the agreement that if she could tell me what letter Wednesday starts with in 3 tries that we would both be sporting curled eyelashes at our first Kindermusik class... and I must say, we had some of the prettiest eyelashes there. On the way out of the building she gave me one of her very best fake cries and said, "Mom, I'm gonna miss Ms. Oou when we get home." She's such a sweetie!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: