Saturday, September 1, 2007

Anyone Remember These Tiny Babies?

Scott and I have been toying with the idea of a new camera for quite some time now. Having one baby to capture on camera is one thing... having 4 toddlers is something else all together different. We needed a much faster option. In our excitement over finalizing our choice and placing our order today, we haven't even picked up the current model for use once. Since I promised myself to at least post "a picture or something" daily I decided to pull out this old favorite from this time last year. Actually, I guess they were only 3 days old here because they are still in their crib in the hospital and they all came home with me on day four after the c-section, but close enough to a year ago. Can't believe how much they've changed!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

hi my name is mommy said...

That is precious! I really regret not having a better camera myself during those early days. Having four toddlers is surely requires a fast shot!