Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Day of School x 4!!!!

Today is a BIG day in our house. Kate, Maggie, and Sarah have entered the world of Kindergarten. They are probably the youngest in their class since they won't actually be 5 until the end of this month, but they are ready. We couldn't hold them back any longer!
Silly Faces

Serious, study faces

Maggie

Sarah

Kate

Ella... first day of 1st grade, and she didn't even look up as she waved me off this morning. She's an old pro at this school stuff and has been eager to get back to "The Creek" since mid-July.



Now with a little bit of time on my hands I hope to develop a daily discipline for blogging to catch up on the thousands of photos and summer memories that are sitting idle in my head and on the computer. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Laura S. said...

How can they all be off to school? Where has the time gone? I look forward to hearing about all the goings on at your house when you have time!

Teresa said...

They look so pretty and excited to be going to school

Happy Home said...

kindergarten, wow, how exciting. your girls look darling I'm a bit jealous as my trio were born in September so one more year for us.

Ms. ~K said...

Having more "Blair Girls" in the school system is GOOD THING!!!!
Hugs to all,
~K