Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Anniversary Celebration Dinner

I'm still catching up on some of our summer fun and adventures, and I thought these pictures were too special not to share.

For the second year in a row, Kari and I, along with our families were home and able to help Mimi and Pop celebrate their anniversary in July. Thankfully this year I remembered to take pictures of our whole crew... no simple feat anymore!
Kari, James, and Harper made a nice photo, but apparently our gang couldn't get it together.
We made Pop pretty miserable with all the posing, but I think the pictures are worth the effort!!
As usual Kate wasn't interested in having her photo taken, but we did get a rare shot where she was smiling. Hooray!
Ella
Maggie

Sarah... more than willing to take up Kate's slack

Cool drinks from the water fountain

We parked the girls on the same bench as last year for the sake of comparison.... I can't believe how much they've grown and changed in just a years' time!! Wow!

By the time we finished taking pictures they were way past done!


I think the anniversary celebrations just keep getting better and better... the girls are still occasionally talking about this trip and plotting for next years' already! Here's to many, many more!!

0 comments: