Sunday, April 17, 2011

Beautiful Palm Sunday Blessings



What a beautiful, blessed day we've had!! After Sunday school, a wonderful Easter cantata by our church choir, BBQ lunch on the grounds, a butterfly release, and an egg hunt all at Mossy Creek UMC this morning, we headed to Nanny C's and ventured out into the pasture. I took lots of pictures at church, but most of the 350 pictures I took (and all of my favorites from the day) came from our yellow flower pasture photo shoot. Expect to see more of these over the next few days.

Thank you God for all of our many blessings!!

2 comments:

Ms. ~K said...

I love the dresses....

Tom said...

When I go to heaven, I hope it looks like the photos you have posted here... just stunning... so different from how the world looks from Scotland. Of course Scotland has its beauty spots, but what you captured looks pretty much like paradise from what I can tell. :)

I just found your blog, I am pretty sure I will be back!