Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ella and Her Daddy

While the little girls and I were in Memphis, Ella and her dad had quite a large time. She stayed behind in order to not miss preschool class picture day, and because I wasn't sure I could manage 3 in the airport much less 4.

They did some local sight seeing and hiking and even sneaked in a quick visit with Scott's grandparents who were themselves traveling around our part of the state.

The did a little baking... cookies mostly, I think.
... and by her choice Ella slept in a tent in the living room the entire time.


She was glad for the girls and I to be back home, but I know she had a fabulous time having Daddy all to herself!


1 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a great thing for her to have that special time with her Daddy! It looks like they had all kinds of fun. :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net