Sunday, August 16, 2009

Swimming and Jumping

Ella can swim everywhere now. She jumps, slides, swims... you name it. She is completely capable but still very cautious, and I like it that way!

Neither Maggie nor Kate can swim a lick without their swimmies on, and yet they are jumping off the diving board and swimming all around the pool. It is great fun to watch, so I thought I'd share a short video.



Sarah is much more cautious than the other 3 in the water. It could be because of her scare earlier in the summer, but I think more than likely it is just her personality. She may rule the roost in general, but she is much more timid physically than Maggie and Kate. They are climbers, movers, and shakers.... she's content to think about something with her feet solidly on the ground level and much less eager to exercise and play out of control.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I'll probably manage to get caught up on all my backlogged blogging tales next week. My vacation will be over, but I think I'm looking forward to the routine as much as Scott is looking forward to flying again.

2 comments:

Laura S. said...

Maggie and Kate are fearless! Cute video.

Ms. ~K said...

Look at those girls go!!!