Saturday, August 8, 2009

Campmeeting 2009



I was a little lax this year and didn't carry my camera around with me all the time, but I still got some cute photos of the kiddos at Campmeeting last week.

We only attempted to spend the night once, and after coming home at 11:15 pm I determined we would wait until next year to try that again.

Not staying the night didn't mean any less fun for the four silly sisters though. They made it to children's time every morning at 10am, and we ate dinner and went to the evening service most every night once we were all finally well.

What's not to love about sandy playgrounds, wonderful fellowship with family and friends, and home made ice cream every night!?! We're already looking forward to next year!!

1 comments:

Ms. ~K said...

Great photos of all the lovely young ladies! Whew, they are growing up so quickly. I know Scott is amazed.
~K