Sunday, November 9, 2008

Praying for My Girls

I had a wonderful, lovely break being away for the weekend with 10 other fabulous triplet moms. I'm feeling refreshed, renewed, and ready to continue on with this most important of jobs... motherhood.

Before I left for the weekend I read a post over at Angie's blog about praying for our children. I have accepted this challenge, times 4, and now she's got a button I can post here so that you can all go check it out and pray for your children this week as well.

I think praying for the girls is one of the most important things that I can do for them as their mother, and I love her idea of praying these specific scriptures for them throughout the day. Check it out!






4 comments:

Candace Hickey said...

What a nice idea...glad you were able to get away with some other moms. I like the family photo on your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a nice getaway. You deserved it :).

Thank you for sharing the link about prayer.

Laura S. said...

What a wonderful idea! Sounds like you had a great time and were able to relax a bit. I am sure that the girls were happy to have you home.

Angie said...

Thank you for the link Mary Beth. Praying is one of the most important things we can do for our children.