Friday, September 12, 2008

The Last Family Photo for a While...

Last Sunday we had a luncheon after church. When we were all done eating, and the girls had their fill of the playground, we took a few minutes to try and capture a great family photo since it will be a year or so before we'll get another complete one. As it turns out, the front porch and steps of our church made a perfect location for our little photo shoot.
Above, the girls are all lined up... Ella, Maggie, Sarah, and Kate.




Sweet Miss Kate




A very lady-like Miss Ella

Miss Sarah- just hangin'

Gotta love Miss Maggie's grin



And finally, our last family photo of 2008. Scott made a few thousand copies of these to take with him. I hope it wasn't because he questions my ability to post up to date pictures of the girls regularly now that he's away!?! Don't worry, my mission is to document it all....

9 comments:

Tara said...

you'll be so glad you have these and pictures can take you a long way but as you know will never be nearly as good as the real thing. I'm thinking about and praying for you guys. Oh, blog question- How do you do the words with the lines through them? Very funny.

Misty said...

Beautiful pictures as always! I do hope he returns home soon and I'll keep all of you in my prayers.
Misty

ps. how did you get the watermark on?

Dorinda said...

Great pictures - they all look so adorable and I love your family photo - treasure that! I'm so glad you got to see Scott again before he leaves. Still praying for you, girl.

Cadi + 4 said...

They turned out really nice. I always love the natural type photos best. The ones where you can see each individual personality.

Scott will want to hurry home for sure.

Ms. ~K said...

Scott doesn't need to worry about your "ability" to do anything...
You are Supermom!!!!
Take Care...

Elfie33 said...

Great pics, your girls are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Marybeth,
The pictures are beautiful. I am so glad Scott got to have such a wonderful picture to take with him. Tons of prayers coming your way in the next year.

Kimberly and the GA Guinn Triplets
www.guinnfamilyhome.com

Candace Hickey said...

What a lovely family picture....I continue to think of you all and send good thought to you and Scott. :)

CMB said...

A truly beautiful family. Glad you got this photo and the time with your family.