Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Only a Daddy.....




would find this funny, AND have her do it again so he could take a picture!


The girls have thoroughly enjoyed having Daddy around all day today! Ella got away with tons more than usual, as you may have noticed in the photos above. I enjoyed having the extra set of hands this morning for our first Kindermusik Family Time class. I don't know if Ella will enjoy it as much as she did last semester when she went without her sisters, mainly because she really enjoyed all the other kids in her class last time and this time WE are the class!
After Kindermusik we toured a preschool that has a 2 day per week program we've been considering sending Ella to in the fall.
Finally we all went out to lunch together at Papa's Pizza. It was the first time in a very long time that just our little family of 6 has been out to a restaurant together. In fact, I guess that was probably the first time that we've been on our own. Crazy, huh?!? I can say that less than one year ago I couldn't even imagine going out to eat with our crew. Now we are on the go all the time... what a difference a year makes!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I decided just to do the toddler class since she doesn't have any siblings or anything, we'll do the family time one later on when she has a little brother or sister. Plus, we're doing the afternoon one which is much better than the early one for us (mainly me.)

JMT said...

I can't imagine my family of 6 going anywhere yet. Due to RSV season our girls have not ever been anywhere except for the doctor's office. We are looking forward to summer. I love the refrigerator jungle gym photo.

Lindsey Oliver said...

Such a cute pic!

Brandi said...

Here is the one I said when I was little:

Father in heaven, hear my prayer.
Keep me in thy loving care.
Be my guide in all I do.
Bless all those who love me too.

Short, sweet, and to the point. I think it came from a book that I had when I was little, I want to try and find a copy of it somewhere.

Oh, and Joe, Raegan and I went to the mall one day a few months ago and we stopped to eat at Atlanta Bread Company for dinner, we realized that was the first time that we had been out to eat just us and her, since she was born. Usually we are with one of our families. I don't think we could do it by ourselves with three more, so kudos to you guys!!