Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Random Pictures and Blah, Blah


This is one FULL tub!!


Daddy with Ella & Sarah upon return from a trip...just before bedtime.


I had a most wonderful afternoon yesterday. I went to the salon and had a very, very overdue cut and color. It was wonderful to be out of the house and so nice to have good hair again. I had previously scheduled to go the day Ella was sick a few weeks ago and my reschedule day was the one I ended up taking Kate to the doctor for her allergic reaction... needless to say my hair was looking pretty bad after being put off not once but twice. Hopefully we'll get a picture of me on here sometime soon so I can redeem myself from the awful hair in the Pumpkin Patch photos! The sacrifices a mother makes.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Matt said...

You've inspired me. I'm getting a much needed cut and color tomorrow!! thanks!