Monday, September 17, 2007

Tired Girls





We spent the entire morning out shopping... well, actually we went to the mall about an hour away from home and managed to "shop" only in Toys-R-Us and have lunch and a carousel ride... guess that still counts as shopping, ha,ha. The girls only slept for about 30 minutes in the car on the way home and that was it! So I put them down for a nap after we'd been home for 30 minutes or so. I always found that Ella had to unwind in the comfort of her own home before she could sleep- I figure the little girls will be the same way. I guess they were just too tired to sleep (yes, that does happen here) because after about 30 minutes of fussing that turned into crying, I called their nap time quits. Instead I got them all out of their beds and put their pillows and lovies on the floor and let them keep their paci's while playing in their room. Maggie and Kate immediately began to snuggle up to each other and their pillows/lovies. It was very, very cute so I grabbed the camera. I wish I'd grabbed the video camera because they were giggling and chatting with each other the whole time.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: