Friday, May 25, 2007

Early Risers

This morning the babies started crying to get up at 5:30am. They never start that early so I went in to see what was going on. I only heard K crying, but when I got in there everyone was awake. Aughhh! I decided to change diapers, replace pacis, and put them back in bed for another hour... hopefully. Then I turned on the light. Major aughhhhhhhh! Not to be graphic, but there was poop everywhere on two of the three babies. One bed had to be completely disassembled except for the matress and frame. By 6am I was working hard to contain them while I cleaned up the mess so they all 3 ended up in one bed. At that point they were so cute I stopped what I was doing (it wasn't fun anyway) and went to grab the camera. They were so sweet and being their typical selves... M was pulling up and sitting down again over and over, K was chewing on the bed frame, and S was hamming it up for the camera. Sorry for the low light; it was only 6am so the sun wasn't exactly shinning yet. Here's a short video of them being their best "sorry for the trouble, mommy" selves.






In other news, Mimi is home from her vacation to the beach. Hooray!! I hope she had a great time because we sure missed her bunches around here!!!!

0 comments: