Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Time


Spring is here! The flowers are peeking out everywhere, the pollen is killer (guess you're glad to be in the desert right about now honey), the girls are playing outside many more hours each day than they were just a month ago, and they've begun begging for me to get out the summer clothes.



This is what our house looks like for weeks during the changing of the seasons. It goes down like this: I manage to bring in a few bins of clothes to go through. Before I have a chance to remove the heaviest of winter things from their closets they all notice the bins of awesome, fun, new, exciting, tank top, summer attire neatly folded and tucked away in bins in my bedroom. Before long they are daily digging through said bins and destroying any order that there was to them in an effort to get dressed each day... even though it is still entirely too cool out for tank tops and sun dresses and we sometimes have to go round and round about what is and is not appropriate weather wise.


Who has time to go through and remove the winter clothes from the closets and replace them with spring/ summer things when the sun is shining and no one is vomiting and did I mention it is spring time again!?! Yeah!!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I always wanted a girl. I have 2 boys. I guess this is definately one time I am glad I have boys. They have never done this!!!!