Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Things I've Heard Lately : Part 7

Friday night as I was preparing to go to the Big Reveal Party for my triplet mom friend who was on TLC's What Not to Wear (more on this later), I had to get out the iron for the first time since Scott has been in Iraq.... guess you could say I'm not much of an iron-er. On one of her many trips through my bedroom Kate looked over at me and was almost dumbfounded. She questioned, "Mama did you ask daddy if you could borrow his iron?"

***
Yesterday evening while I was contemplating what I was serving for dinner Maggie ran up to me and declared, "Hey Mama, all MY people want a pancake for supper..."

3 comments:

danajk said...

Well, did her people get a pancake?? So cute!

Laura S. said...

The "Things I've Heard Lately" posts always get my day started with a good laugh.

Kimberly and the GA Guinn Triplets said...

Too funny and I am SO glad that you got to be there for me. It was so great to see you and I can't wait until this summer so we can get together with all the girls for a ton of fun!