Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Husband Rocks!

I am incredibly blessed by all these little people with whom I'm surrounded and their daddy who we happen to be missing pretty fiercely of late.


Yesterday at 12:30pm, after an entire morning alone with the fab four and no vehicle in which to get out of the house (my Expedition is in the shop, seems something that almost never goes bad on regular vehicles was going bad on mine), Scott called me up on the computer via Skype. He was calling to give me a birthday surprise he had orchestrated all the way from Iraq, and my birthday isn't even until the end of the week! He said, "You better get going, you've got an appointment for a massage and facial in 30 minutes. Is your mom there yet to watch the girls?" Oh, let me tell you, that was some sweet music to my ears!!


I spent the entire afternoon at Bodyworks Limited, and if you live around here and have never been there..... Get Yourself There Somehow, Some Way!! It was a wonderful, fabulous way to spend the day. I really couldn't get over the fact that Scott had planned it all out, with a bit of help from my mom who was keeping the girls. He set up all the spa services and even asked a cousin of mine to help my mom with the girls should she need it.


I just had to publicly declare that for this and millions of other reasons, I truly believe I have the very best husband ever!! I was almost finished typing up this post, which at the time had a different title, when I read this post over on Becoming Me about these cute t-shirts. I had to include this picture, and I think I'll be adding one of these shirts to my wardrobe soon!
Thank you for everything Scott!


5 comments:

Ms. ~K said...

How sweet...
and well-deserved!
K

Denise said...

How awesome! Happy bday!

Tara said...

what a great guy but you too seem to be one deserving Momma. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. I hope you had a great day! Happy Birthday!

Misty said...

Happy b-day. That is an awesome hubby!