Friday, November 21, 2008

Fabulous Blog Award

I was given a Fabulous Blog Award by my friend Whitney. From what I can tell, it is a lot like a meme and I haven't done one of those in a long time, so I thought I'd play along.



Here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

Here are my five addictions:

1. The sounds of my girls' different little voices, and their daddy's too!

2. Regular Coca-Cola... not diet, certainly not Pepsi

3. Blogging and wasting time on the internet... totally addicted!

4. Bible study books.... notice I didn't say my Bible, how I wish I spent time as eagerly in the Word as I do in the supporting literature. I am still working toward being as excited to spend time just reading the Bible itself, but in the mean time does anybody have a great study to recommend?

5. I'm embarrassed to admit, but Zaxby's Kickin' Chicken Sandwiches... those things ought to be outlawed. Seriously, up until the triplet pregnancy I hated Zaxby's and Scott would make fun of me by suggesting we go there for lunch or dinner occasionally... now I would definitely agree to eat there as often as he would go for it, if he were home.

Here are the blogs I nominate:

1. Tanya at The Farmhouse Kids

2. Amanda at 2 Fun Sons

3. Kiera at Tripled Pink

4. Dorinda at Two Kids Plus Trips!!

5. Cadi at Triple Blessings + One





3 comments:

Cadi + 4 said...

Well thanks for the nomination MB. I'll get one up on my blog sometime soon, just not tonight. I'm way too tired. Its fun to see what other peoples weaknesses are.

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Cool award. COngrats to you.

The Wades said...

Okay, I totally have a book for you! We (some student wives at the seminary) are taking a class called 'Personal Bible Study' and it is phenomenal. We're using a book = "Living by the Book" by Howard & William Hendricks. It actually teaches you how to study the bible and how to read it correctly. It's SO good, it has given me such a hunger to read God's word for my life's transformation! I hope you'll consider it! -Jennifer