Saturday, November 17, 2007

Just a Little Cold

Okay all you multiple's moms out there.... when one of your kids gets a cold what do you do to make it go away? I stopped trying sometime last winter to keep it from spreading because I realized that I was only prolonging our agony. When one of them gets something, it is only a matter of time before they all have it...why drag it out?


Here are Ella & Sarah "sharing" toothbrushes back and forth

Now all four of the girls have had snotty noses for just under a week, and I can't figure out how to make them better? I can't help but wonder if we will keep this one little bug until it has made it's way through all of us, just in time for the next one to hit?!? I certainly hope not, but I am eager to hear any suggestions from moms with several kids all chewing on the same pacis, sippy cups, toys, etc.

On a much happier note, Mimi, Kelli, and I took the girls to Babyland General's Appalachian Christmas this morning. Maggie's laughter was both priceless and infectious. In every new room of the "Hospital" she found something worthy of her giggles; she is very into babies and baby dolls these days. It was lots of hard work keeping up with them all, but I think Maggie, Kate, and Sarah all had a great first visit to Babyland. I've included every single photo I managed to get of all four of them... all two of them, even though neither was very good! They are harder and harder to catch these days!!



1 comments:

3 Peas N A Pod said...

I have been fighting the same thing. As soon as the colds seem to make their way through the trio, they have a couple of good days and then, someone seems to start with the runny nose again. Last year when I took one of the girls in the doctor’s office, one of the doctors at the practice (a doctor that I do not normally see and obviously did not have a lot of experience with multiples) told me to keep everything (toys, pacifiers, bottles/sippy cups) separate to prevent the other girls from getting it. Anyone with more than one baby knows that is an IMPOSSIBLE thing to do unless you quarantine them. I do the same thing that you do. If one gets a cold, I hope that the other two get it as soon as possible to get the ick over as soon as possible. Why fight the inevitable! Good luck!