Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Slice of the Day



S & K are "in the TV"



meanwhile, M strikes a pose

Posted by Picasa

and E climbs through the roof!

We had no big plans and accomplished nothing today, but we had some fun moments with Katie and Nanna Betty here helping out. For the last few days E has been napping again, only she is doing so in her big girl bed now. I told her that if she would nap without getting out of the bed for a few days in a row that she could try sleeping at night in there. I realized this afternoon that today was the 4th day in a row with a successful nap... including 2 weekend days, so tonight she is sleeping in the big bed. I really can't describe how quickly it seems she has grown up on me. Suddenly, in just the last 3 weeks or so, she seems to have lost lots of her baby qualities and gained so many big girl charactaristics. She is amazing! I can't believe how happy and sad I am about this at the same time.

The babies are very fun to watch these days. They are so aware of one another.... always looking to see what the others are playing with and getting into. I can count on the fact that if one finds trouble it won't be long before the others are also involved. They move in a little pack most of the time... one right after the other. They are quite skilled at using people as human jungle gyms. All of them get the occasional case of the "I NEED MY MOMMY's". Fortunately for me, they usually only go through that one or two at a time, and I have 2 arms. They are all very mobile and becoming sturdier on their feet. I've seen all 3 of them at separate times cruise the fireplace or couches... I have a feeling it won't be long until we have walkers!!

Enough rambling...

0 comments: